Today we will make a wonderful wine veal, which melts in the mouth, full of aromas and taste. Easy to cook, and with a thick sauce so you can accompany it with spaghetti, rice, puree, or even handmade golden french fries fried in olive oil.
- 1 k beef shoulder or olive, cut into chunks
- 600 g coarsely chopped white mushrooms
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 250 gr white wine
- 100 g of olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 potato coarsely chopped
- Hot water or vegetable broth
- 1 kg honey
- 1 cup mustard
- Salt-pepper-a little flour
- Accompanying for your veal (french fries, spaghetti, noodles, rice, puree etc)
- We take the mushrooms and sauté them lightly in the pot until they get out of their liquids. Remove the mushrooms and place them in a bowl.
- Put the beef in the same pot after we have salted it and lightly floured it. Saute the beef pieces on all sides to shield and retain its flavor. Then add the onion, garlic, bay leaves and simmer with the wine.
- After the alcohol is gone, add hot water (so as not to stop the boiling), lower the heat, close the lid and simmer for about an hour. Then after the time has passed, add the mushrooms and the potato. Let them boil for about half an hour. At this point, we make the garnish that will accompany our meat.
- Then we take broth from our food, 4-5 pieces from our mushrooms, the potato and in a blender we mash them together with the mustard and honey. Pour the sauce into the food, shake the pot by the handles to go everywhere and simmer for another 5 minutes. At this time we taste our food if it wants salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with the thick sauce bathed on our garnish.