A classic dish, easy to prepare, for a Sunday or a festive table.
Our materials are as follows
- 1 kg beef mouse (pieces or we tell our butcher to put it in a net so as not to spoil its form)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon
- a little olive oil
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- Salt Pepper
- thyme, oregano
- Put a little oil in a saucepan and after it heats up well, place the pieces of meat and brown them very well all around.
- Then add the onion, garlic and quench it with the wine after they are sautéed.
- Fill with hot water and simmer for about two hours until soft. At the end of the boiling, add salt and pepper, add our herbs and let them boil for one more time.
- Then remove the meat from the pot. In the pot we have our sauce in which we add a spoonful of corn flour, lemon zest and the juice and melt the ingredients in the mixer. Our sauce has become uniform and can be served with meat.
We accompany our veal with rice, potatoes, puree, or even spaghetti etc.