The taste of this dish, combined with the simplicity of the ingredients brings out a wonderful result, which makes our day a celebration. A dish that we can offer at formal meals, at buffet, on festive days (Valentine's Day, New Year, name day, etc). Easy, fast, and impressively simple, that will become your favorite dish.
- 1 kg beef mouse in pieces
- 1 chopped onion
- 12 prunes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 pack of tomato paste
- 130 gr red wine + as much wine as the plums pull
- 80 g olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- First we put the plums in the wine.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. Saute the pieces of our meat very well on all sides. Add the onion, sauté for 2 minutes and quench with the wine. Allow the alcohol to evaporate for a minute, and add the tomato paste and cinnamon, and water until the beef is half covered. Cover with a lid, lower the heat and simmer for about an hour and a quarter.
- Then remove the cinnamon stick and bay leaves and add the plums, and season with salt and pepper. (our food may need a little water)
- Let it simmer for another half an hour or so. Just before the end, try the salt and pepper.
Serve with mashed potatoes, or pumpkin puree, or with rice.