What can I say about this dish? The place is filled with smells of Greek taste… those who have tried it have become fanatics and they are not wrong after all…
Our materials are as follows:
- 1.5 kg calf shoulder or panties cut into medium pieces
- 5-6 tsakonian aubergines (cut into chunks and after leaving them in water for about half an hour)
- 2 sliced onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 glass of red wine
- 2 tablespoons pulp
- 1 crushed tomato
- a little olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Put the aubergines in a deep saucepan and sauté them. Once they get colored around, we remove them from the pot and place them on a plate near us.
- We take our meat and sauté it well on all sides.
- Add the aubergines and the onion and mix them with quick movements, add the garlic and the pulp, mix and quench with the wine. We put the crushed tomato and our spices.
- Lower the heat and simmer for about an hour