A winter nutritious healthy and delicious soup, with vegetables and freshly chopped pepper to keep us warm and protect us from the cold. The most popular soup in the winter that is not missing from any home!
- 1 kg of beef (mouse, tail, chest, neck, knuckle) cut into bites
- 1 leek cut into slices
- Or celery root cut into frames
- 4-5 sliced carrots
- 2-3 zucchini cut into slices
- 4-5 potatoes cut into thick slices
- 3-4 sprigs of celery with its leaves
- Juice of 1 juicy lemon and a little grater
- Or olive oil
- Place the beef in cold water and as soon as it boils, lower it and let it simmer for at least an hour and a quarter (depending on the piece we have put and how big we have cut our bites)
- While it is simmering, skim it. When the meat is almost ready, add our vegetables except the celery and let them simmer.
- Just before the end, add the celery, salt, and lemon and a little zest.
- Serve our soup in deep dishes always hot with plenty of vegetables and freshly chopped plenty of pepper
-try to choose the part of the animal that will have a bone to get more taste, and because of the collagen it has it will become a little thicker.
-If you do not have bones, ask the butcher to let you cook them together with the meat so that your soup tastes more intense and tastier
-If you want you can add a little pasta (manestraki, astraki, cous cous, rice or even trachana that suits him very well. But be careful not to add too much because this soup must have broth.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.