A classic dish, a favorite that we include in the holidays, or on our Sundays, we still meet it at Christmas to stand in an honorable position in the middle of the table. We love it for its wonderful tender meat, for its delicious sauce, which usually… does not leave even a bite !!!
- Or veal fillet cut into strips
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 tray of sliced agaric mushrooms
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 10 pieces of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 5 pcs pickled cucumbers cut into slices
- 1 / white wine glass
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 κ σ πελτέ
- 50 g butter
- 1 pot of water beef broth
- 1 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- Salt - pepper - 5 grains of allspice
- Wash the meat thoroughly and wipe it with absorbent paper
- season with salt and pepper and lightly flour.
- Put the butter in a pan, and sauté lightly (do not burden it).
- Remove it from the pan and in the flat pan sauté the onion, pepper, mushrooms and pickled cucumber. Pour the pulp at the base of the pan and sauté it and mix it, all the ingredients. Leave for 5-6 minutes and then add the meat and quench it with the wine. Add the mustard and the broth, add salt and pepper, add the allspice and let it simmer for 20-30 minutes. When our sauce sets, remove from the heat and add the yogurt. Stir and serve hot.