A meat that has either very fanatical friends or even negative friends. It is still a very soft meat without fat, tender, and delicious. Today we will accompany it with rice that suits it perfectly.
- 1 tongue beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped and a whole
- 1 carrot
- 1 chopped leek
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Juice from a juicy lemon
- Or chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt Pepper
- We wash the tongue thoroughly. Boil the tongue in a saucepan for about an hour (and the whole onion cut into chunks and the carrot) until soft. Then let it cool and then peel it.
- Cut the tongue into thin strips.
- While waiting for the tongue to boil, put the butter in a saucepan and lightly sauté the leeks and onions until they are melted, add the garlic and a little water and let them boil for a few minutes. Then add the tongue fillets, lemon, salt and pepper, and let it simmer until almost all the liquid is gone. At the end, add the dill, and let it boil.
- While we wait for the tongue to boil in the sauce, we take the broth from the pot, strain it from the onion and the carrot, and boil our rice.
Serve the rice, and the tongue fillets on top.