From the quick sweets of the moment, where we give them without regrets to our children, or we offer it without guilt to our friends. Cool, velvety, wonderful, where we combine it with fruits, with biscuit, with dried fruits, with nuts with..with… with ..
- 250 g yogurt (strained or with flower milk etc)
- 100 g sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Sweet of your choice (raspberry, sour cherry, forest fruits etc)
- We start with the cream. Beat it very well in a bowl until it tightens.
- Then in another bowl beat the yogurt with the honey. Continue and add the cream in the yogurt and beat until our ingredients are homogeneous and fluffy.
- Serve with the jam of your choice and if you want grated biscuit, and nuts