Delicious fish, easy and fast in the oven in oil paste together with asparagus olive oil, garlic, lemon, oregano and a wonderful result !! for let's see…
- 5-6 cod
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Olive oil
- Freshly chopped pepper
- 3-4 leaves of wild garlic (optional) or a clove of dried garlic
- Our preparation is simple. Wash and cut the tender parts of the asparagus, spread it in the oil paste together with the wild garlic leaves. Boil the stalks to get the wonderful broth they will make. Place our fish on top, beat lemon oil with garlic. Pour over the fish. Season with salt and pepper, add oregano and pour a little broth from the asparagus on the edge of the oil paste.
- We fold the oil glue and I create a nest with aluminum foil for extra protection.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 for 15-20 minutes
- Serve with potatoes, lemonade or rice or vegetables ..
We here served it with vegetables and oatmeal that goes perfectly and is a healthy and ideal combination of flavors.