Great nutritious bars for a nutritious break from school to work, to the office in the car, to the gym and wherever else your mind goes.
- 200 g of honey
- 2 k tahini
- 100 g of pistachio
- 100 g hazelnut
- 100 g almond
- 80 g of sunflower seeds
- 80 g pumpkin seeds
- 50 g of sesame
- 50 g pine nuts
- In a bowl, mix all our ingredients.
- Melt the honey and tahini in a pot. Stir to incorporate the ingredients. Pour over the nuts and mix well.
- In a pan, cross film. Pour our mixture and spread it with a spoon.
- Fold and cover at the end with foil and press it well with your hands.
- Put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours. When it cools, remove the film and cut into sticks. Keep them in the refrigerator.