Do not be in my house without these crunchy fragrant delicious cinnamon cookies, for every hour and moment. I love cinnamon and cloves, and there are always these scents at home, from essential oils to candles, creams, etc. Although cinnamon cookies remind many people of Christmas, I personally single them out because in those days we enrich them with other spices such as ginger, cardamom, etc. So if you are a fan of cinnamon, then you have found your ideal cookies !!! If you sprinkle them with brown sugar on top, then you will remember those favorite cookies that they offer in cafes, yes… those tiny ones that never arrive !!! That's why we will make them filling, to enjoy them !!!
- 500 g sifted flour
- 2 eggs (150 gr)
- 125 g butter at room temperature
- 200 g sugar
- 2 kg baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 ½ κ σ cinnamon
- ½ kg carnation
- Optional crystallized brown sugar for sprinkling.
- Beat the butter with the sugar in our mixer until fluffy (they will turn white). Then add the egg whites, beat very well and then the yolks.
- Sift our flour, mix it with the baking powder, and add it slowly, and then our spices.
- Knead until you see that our dough does not stick. Wrap it in cling film and put it in the fridge for about half an hour.
- (At this point I should mention that at some point we want to have our cookies freshly baked, up to this point you can have prepared it from the previous day)
- Then take our dough out of the fridge, open the oven to preheat to 180The degrees, and open it with the rolling pin about 0.5 cm. Cut our cookies with a cutter (If we do not have a cutter with a shotgun) and place them in oil paste. Optionally, sprinkle the cookies with brown sugar.
- Bake our cookies until they turn brown (exact time I can not say, it depends on the size you have made your cookies).
- Because our cookies are thin, we do not leave them in the oven for a long time. We watch them.
- If we do not have a cutter, we can draw the figure we want in oil glue and cut it. We place it on our dough and with a knife we cut our shape around the perimeter.