It comes to us from peas, and is the taste of the most delicate and full of fava we are used to
- 200 g peas
- 1 liter of water
- 2 dry onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 grated carrot
- Salt, white pepper
- Or olive oil
- Put a little oil, the chopped onions and the grated carrot in a saucepan and let them turn blonde (not to get a dark color)
- Add the fava beans and water and stir until it boils. Once it boils, lower the heat and let it simmer for about 45-50 minutes. We watch our fava while it is boiling to skim it.
- When it has drunk its water and it has almost melted on its own, season it with salt and pepper, pull it out of the eye and make it into an ointment with a hand blender.
- We serve according to our choice and our taste.