An easy and fast daily food for the whole family, economical, that we all love. Very tasty, healthy, that smells of the whole house.
- 1 kg of potatoes cut into quinces
- 8 chicken legs
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 sliced garlic cloves
- ¼ φλ. Olive oil
- 1 cup Vegetable broth or water
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 lemon (juice)
- Oregano, salt, pepper, allspice
- In a bowl, pour the olive oil, lemon, oregano, mustard, salt and pepper and allspice and place the chicken legs inside. Stir to marinate and leave it covered with cling film in the fridge for half an hour.
- While we are waiting for the booties to be marinated, we take the potatoes, clean them, cut them and put them in a hull.
- Add the onion and garlic and stir.
- Spread the potatoes nicely in the hull and place the chicken legs on top and pour over the sauce.
- Add the broth (or water) and bake for an egg and a quarter in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.