Small snacks, full of feta cheese, with tomatoes and peppers. Delicious, healthy light, for the break, the child's school, our office, with us anywhere !!! Fantastic for birthdays and parties or in buffets where they steal the show for their taste !!!
- 1 cup full yogurt (200g)
- 125 g tomato peeled without seeds and finely chopped
- 150 g flour that swells on its own
- 3 eggs
- 25 g olive oil (or seed oil)
- 120 g grated feta
- A little chopped green pepper
- Salt, pepper, oregano
The process is very easy
- Pour all our ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spoon
- Put our mixture in buttered molds and bake them in a preheated oven for 30-40 minutes at 180The. We test if they were baked with a toothpick.