Delicious fluffy mouthfuls, full of feta cheese and spicy gruyere and pieces of turkey. Delicious, healthy light, for the break, the gym, the child's school, our office, for birthdays and parties or in buffets where they steal the show for their taste !!!
- 1 cup full yogurt (200g)
- 150 g flour that swells on its own
- 3 eggs
- 25 g olive oil (or seed oil)
- 120 g grated feta
- 100 g spicy gruyere or other light cheese of your choice
- 200 g turkey
- Salt Pepper
The process is easy
- Pour all our ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spoon
- Put our mixture in buttered molds and bake them in a preheated oven for 30-40 minutes at 180The. test if they were baked with a toothpick.