Cute delicious Muffins for coffee, work, school, treat, party, birthday, for a little liguria !!!!
Easy and fast!!
- 450 g flour
- 90 g of crystallized sugar
- 80 g brown sugar
- 60 g crushed walnut
- 1 pack of couverture drops (125 gr)
- 1 vanilla
- ½ κ γ αλατι
- 2 kg baking powder
- 300 g of fresh milk
- 70 g melted butter
- 2 eggs
- In a bowl I pour the flour with the baking sugar, vanilla and salt.
- In another bowl I put the eggs the butter the milk and I mix them until the ingredients are well incorporated
- Add the liquids to the solids and mix with a spatula. I add the chocolate drops and the walnut.
- Butter 12 cake tins and fill them with a spoon (leave 1-1½ point on top because it will swell.
- Bake them at 180The in a preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes. (try with a toothpick that they were baked)