Fluffy cheese snacks for the break, the child's school, our office, the gym or wherever we want to have a snack !!! Fantastic for birthdays and parties or in buffets where they steal the show for their taste !!!
- 1 cup full yogurt (200g)
- 150 g flour that swells on its own
- 3 eggs
- 25 g olive oil (or seed oil)
- 100 g grated feta
- 100 g grated gruyere or other cheese of your choice (not too greasy)
- Salt, pepper, sweet paprika
- The process is very easy. Pour all our ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spoon
- Put our mixture in buttered molds and bake them in a preheated oven for 30-40 minutes at 180The. test if they were baked with a toothpick.