Today our menu has noua. We will make it light, without many spices… Lemonade, with thyme. That is, what our garden has, and we will simmer it… At the end we will fry potatoes… and we will include them with the sauce. Why… so we like it !!
- 1.5 kg Noua
- 1 pack of mushrooms
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 juicy lemons
- Grate a lemon
- Vegetable broth
- 60 g butter
- 10 g flour
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Turn on our oven at 140The-150The grades.
- We take our noua and season it with salt and pepper well. Heat the olive oil, and brown our noua all around until it gets a brown crust.
- We take out the noua. Put it in the hull, and then in the same pan, (where the juices and the substance of our meat are left) sauté the onion, the mushrooms and the garlic. Then add a piece of butter, which you rub on the bottom of the pot, powder with a little flour. Quench with the lemon, add vegetable broth and thyme and bring to a boil.
- Then we pour over our noua that is inside the hull. Put the hull in the oven for about an hour or so. Then uncover the hull and let it take on a caramel color.
Serve with potatoes, puree, rice, spaghetti, etc.