A delicious variation that you will love!
- 60 leaves of celery
- 2 pieces of yellowfinter of Alonissos or Kavala
- 2 cups quinoa
- 2 tablespoons garlic puree
- 2 carrots grated on a grater
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- Or a bunch of chopped dill
- ½ λ vegetable broth
- Juice of 1 juicy lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- In a saucepan, boil (half a minute because they are tender) our celery and spread them in a bowl.
- Saute our onions in a large saucepan, then add the carrot, the quinoa and finally the tuna with its liquids. (If necessary, add a little vegetable broth)
- With a knife remove the stalk from the celery (the hard part) and place them on the bottom of the pot.
- Fill the celery with a teaspoon and wrap them like we wrap the dolmadas or the cabbage dolmadas but with more careful movements because they are more tender
- Place a plate for weight on top, and fill it with vegetable broth, a little lemon, olive oil, until the dolmadas and the plate are covered.
- Simmer for half an hour.