Wonderful tomatoes stuffed with light and tasty tone, and healthy buckwheat, that will win you over. A key recipe in many diet groups as it combines everything we want. Convenience, taste, low fat, healthy diet and eat it big and small
- 12 medium tomatoes
- 2 pieces of yellowfly from Alonissos or Kavala
- 1 cup buckwheat
- 2 tablespoons garlic puree
- 2 carrots grated on a grater
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- Or a bunch of chopped dill
- Flesh of tomatoes grated on a grater
- A little sugar
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- We empty our tomatoes, and season them with salt and pepper
- We empty our tomatoes in a pan. Grate the flesh on a grater.
- Saute our onions in a saucepan, then add the carrot, buckwheat and finally the tuna. Add 2/3 of the amount of tomato flesh (the rest will be thrown on top) and add our herbs. Bring to the boil for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining tomato flesh with olive oil, salt and pepper and oregano.
- Fill our tomatoes, and pour our sauce on top.
- Bake for about an hour at 180The .
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.