Wonderful cherry tomatoes, where you can add them to salads, sauces, pies, etc. and highlight your preparations. Very easy to prepare and implement, and give the taste you want in your dishes!
There is no dosage here, because you can make as many cherry tomatoes as you want, with whatever herbs, spices or herbs you like.
Indicatively I give a suggestion.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Chopped or melted garlic
- olive oil
- Put our ingredients in a bowl, and stir to homogenize.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes vertically in half
- Put a grease gun in our pan and put in order the half cherry tomatoes with the back down
- With a brush we spread our materials on top
- Bake at 150The for as long as they need to dry (depending on how big the cherry tomatoes are)
- Once they are done in a clean sterile jar, we place our tomatoes inside and fill them all the way with olive oil.
- Close with the lid.
- We keep our jar in the fridge.