Wonderful delicious juicy tomato meatballs, fragrant for an appetizer, for vegetarians or for the buffet, your table and for the small children, but also for the big ones, a snack for a cigar.
- 5 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 grated onion
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- A little chopped mint
- A little chopped dill
- A little chopped parsley
- Approximately 200 g of cake
- Salt Pepper
- A little flour
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- We will start with the preparation of the tomato. Cross the end of the tomato and dip them in boiling water for half a minute.
- Then transfer them to cold water with ice cubes to stop the boiling and peel them. Then cut them in half and squeeze them to remove the seeds. Chop them and add the rest of our ingredients. (we do not put them through a grater or through a blender)
- Mix well until it becomes a firm porridge. We do not knead like minced meat, we just mix.
- Take a small amount with a spoon and place it in the pan. (if we have difficulty, make our mixture a little tighter and shape it into balls)
- Fry them in moderate oil (don't turn the meatballs constantly because that way they absorb more oil) and drain them on absorbent paper. We drop our meatballs little by little so that the temperature of the oil does not drop.
We serve them hot.