The perfect combination of supreme taste. A divine duet of pure raw materials straight from the forest in his hands Nectar who gladly offered me to cook. Morel mushrooms, basil mushrooms and wild asparagus for a dish result that you simply do not compare in taste, in value with anyone. Simple and yet so wonderful, austere and yet so rich, that if you eat it it will be simply unforgettable.
- 5 eggs
- 15-20 wild asparagus
- 150 g milk
- 1 cup butter or olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 3-4 mushrooms morels, basil mushrooms, agarics etc.
- Salt Pepper
- In a bowl, break our eggs and with a whisk, stir until fluffy. Add the milk and stir to homogenize.
- Saute the onion, garlic, mushrooms and asparagus in a pan with butter or olive oil.
- Add the eggs with the milk.
- Reduce the intensity of the fire
- Stir and add salt and freshly chopped pepper.
- When our omelette is done, we turn it over.