Time is running out and the obligations are many ... like today I have to leave. But no time! I do not have time to go shopping! I open my fridge… Fine!
I have eggs from the village! Well I will make a very easy quick omelette with whatever ingredients I can find in my fridge! So here they are!
- 3-4 large eggs
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 grated zucchini
- 1-2 mushrooms
- 1 chopped onion
- 2-3 slices of chopped ham
- 2-3 slices of chopped cheese
- some milk
- salt, pepper
- Pour a little oil in a non-stick pan. Saute our vegetables until they wither.
- Put the sauteed vegetables in a non-stick pan after we have buttered the pan. Beat our eggs in a bowl with a little milk until fluffy and then sprinkle in our pan. We take the chopped slices of ham and cheese and we throw them on top.
- Put it in a preheated oven and bake until golden brown on top.
This recipe can be customized depending on what our fridge has, or what we eat (vegetarian etc)