Light, divine omelette, very very tasty, and filling. Your children will love it since it tastes great, and at the same time they learn to eat our vegetables in an alternative way. But also for us, it is a low-fat omelette, to accompany our diet
- ½ broccoli in fritters, lightly boiled
- ½ cauliflower in fritters, lightly boiled
- 2 boiled potatoes cut as we cut pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 50 g milk
- 150 gr feta
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- We boil our potatoes, and broccoli and cauliflower lightly.
- Drain very well.
- In a bowl, break the eggs, and add the milk and grated cheese (keep some for serving)
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan and sauté the potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower lightly. Pour the eggs with the milk on top. season with salt and pepper and cook over medium heat. As soon as it is cooked on one side, turn it on the other side.
Serve hot with grated fetula on top and freshly ground pepper