Wonderful, fragrant, summer omelette, so delicious and light, that it will win you over. Easy to make, and fast, with zucchini and feta. For a light meal, or for a quick meze with our wine in the tsimpito…
- 3 large eggs
- 6-7 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tbsp flour
- 80 g grated feta
- Salt Pepper
- Fresh chopped mint
- Olive oil
- Wash the zucchini thoroughly, after removing the stamen. Leave them on absorbent paper to drain.
- Put olive oil in a pan and sauté the zucchini for a long time until they wither. The temperature should be moderate in our pan. While sautéing our zucchini flowers, in a bowl beat the eggs, yogurt and flour, until the ingredients are homogenous. When our zucchini flowers have withered, add the material on top, the feta cheese, the salt and pepper and the mint.
- Once cooked on one side, turn it on the other.
- The temperature in our pan should be moderate to strong so that we do not burn the materials that are sensitive.
- Add the mint to highlight the delicate taste of the zucchini, but also to "cut" the eggplant.
- This omelette can be finished in the oven.
- We can also add zucchini grated inside the large hole of the grater, adding a spring onion, for the so-called "sponge".
- If you do not like mint, you can add chopped dill or fennel.