An excellent omelette that every bite reminds of nature, spring !!
A wonderful combination that drives the palate crazy. For food, for meze, for a quick and at the same time nutritious meal, for our wine… for… for… for…
- 4 large eggs beaten well
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 2 bunches of mustard tops
- 3-4 mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Saute the onions lightly.
- Then add the mushrooms and let them sauté lightly. Top with garlic, and tops of mustard. Steam lightly until they wither.
- Then pour over the eggs, season with salt and pepper, lower the eye, close the lid and let them simmer.
- We turn it over from the other carefully.
Serve hot and pouring a little olive oil on top.