A wonderful dessert that we all love.
Our wonderful strawberry in combination with the orange and a little brandy that I am sure that if you make them you will love them.
The materials are very affordable, and you become one in a very short time.
- 1 bag of strawberries
- Juice of 4 juicy oranges
- 1 shot of cognac
- Or cup sugar
- Grate 1 orange
- Wash our strawberries very well and cut them into small pieces.
- Add the sugar and leave them in the fridge for an hour for the strawberries to make their syrup.
- Then squeeze the oranges and add the juice to the strawberries.
- Add the zest, brandy and mix.
- Serve cold.
- we can play with the flavors by adding a little cinnamon or cloves or even a little nutmeg or ginger.
- fits perfectly if we add a few mint leaves. Get cooler.
- we can replace sugar with stevia or honey or even petimezi.