Here I have the juiciest, the tastiest, the easiest quick orange pie where even small children can make it! He does not want a mixer, he does not want special attention… so easy and fast that you will not believe it !!!
- 3 oranges (half zest in the dough half juice in the porridge)
- 250 g of seed oil
- 250 g sugar
- 1 pack of crust sheet
- 3 eggs
- 1 baking powder
- 1 vanilla
- 1 cup of yogurt
- For the syrup
- 500 g sugar
- 500 g of water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- (and the rest of the zest and juice from the 3 oranges)
- + 1 sliced orange for garnish
- In a bowl add all the ingredients for the porridge all together and mix. Then we take a package of crust sheet and cut it with our hands into very small pieces (pluck it). Add in the porridge, and mix the porridge. In a buttered pan add the porridge, with your hands put the same amount everywhere, and bake for half an hour at 180The .
- Then, after the cake comes out of the oven, let it cool. while we wait for it to cool we make the syrup.
- The amount of syrup is proportional to the dessert. It will take it all.
- Pour hot syrup on a cold dessert. Let an eggplant (if you can stand it) absorb all the syrup.
Serve it plain, or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream !!!!