Easy recipe for an exquisite meze !!!
- Or mussels
- Or shiny
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Or quinces
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- ½ κ γ mustard soft
- 1 pot of white wine
- Chopped parsley
- We clean the seafood. We take out the foreign bodies from them, we rub them well, we take out the hairs.
- Saute the onion in a saucepan, then add the garlic until soft. Then add the shells, quench them with the wine, add the mustard, and as soon as they start to boil, close the lid, and leave them for 3-5 minutes.
- Open the lid, add parsley, oregano, grate fresh pepper, a little salt, remove the closed shells.
- Serve with sprinkled parsley.