Chocolate ice cream with chocolate pieces inside for greater enjoyment.
For the wonderful summer afternoons, for a treat, for our family or wherever we want… after all ένα a chocolate ice cream goes everywhere !!!
- 250 gr milk
- 250 g whipped cream (the green package)
- 120 g egg yolks
- 150 g chocolate broken into very small pieces (or if you want to pass the chocolate through the grater)
- 70 g sugar
- 1 vanilla
- 60 g of cocoa
- Put the milk and cream in a saucepan.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar and vanilla in a bowl to homogenize our ingredients very well.
- Once it boils, we incorporate our materials by throwing little by little (like a thread) and beating intensively.
- Add the cocoa and stir until incorporated.
- Prepare in a bowl of water and ice (ben marie) and add the saucepan until it stops burning.
- Place our mixture in a bowl and put it in the freezer for about an hour until it starts to coagulate.
- Beat it again with the mixer until fluffy and add the chocolate pieces. Put it back in the freezer. Repeat this process 3-4 times. The more times we repeat it, the fluffier it will become.