Velvet ice cream, for our family, to accompany a dessert, to offer it to our friends, but also of course to enjoy it !!!
- 250 gr milk
- 250 g whipped cream (the green package)
- 120 g egg yolks
- 70 g sugar
- 1 vanilla
- Put the milk and cream in a saucepan
- Beat the yolks with the sugar and vanilla in a bowl to homogenize our ingredients very well.
- Once it boils, we incorporate our materials by throwing little by little (like a thread) and beating intensively.
- Prepare in a bowl of water and ice (ben marie) and add the saucepan until it stops burning.
- Place our mixture in a bowl and put it in the freezer for about an hour until it starts to coagulate.
- Beat it again with the mixer until fluffy. Put it back in the freezer. Repeat this process 3-4 times. The more times we repeat it, the fluffier it will become.