Fluffy, delicious and tasty, without bloating our stomach, and above all light. No butter, eggs, but with almond milk and gluten-free flour. Combine it with seasonal fruits, pomegranate, or with maple syrup.
- 40 g sugar
- 20 g of seed oil
- Half a banana melted
- 1k baking powder
- 1 vanilla capsule
- 220 g of almond milk
- 200 g flour without gluten
- ¼ kg salt
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Seasonal fruits
- Jam of your choice
- Melt our banana very well in a bowl.
- Add the sugar, almond milk, and seed oil and mix.
- In another bowl put the gluten-free flour, the baking powder, the vanilla and the salt. Stir to combine the ingredients and add it to the bowl with the liquids. Let the porridge stand for a few minutes.
- While waiting, in a non-stick pan lightly grease it (with a brush or an oiled paper towel) and put it to heat at a moderate temperature. We take a full tablespoon of our porridge and place it in the pan.
- Give it a round shape and wait for it to simmer. When they are ready to turn, you will see light blisters on the surface, then we turn them on the other side.
- Place them on top of each other and serve.
-If you have a non-stick pan with round cases, the shape and volume will be given straight.
- Of course it is and we make the recipe even during periods of fasting.