Velvety, fluffy, light, tasty fava, for an appetizer that wins the impressions, with accompanying onions and olive oil to take off the taste.
- 500 gr fava beans
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 ½ λ water
- Or olive oil
- white pepper
1 chopped onion, with a little olive oil, lemon, capers and olives
or caramelized onions
or petimezi with nuts
- Put a little oil and the coarsely chopped onions in a saucepan and let them turn blonde (not to get a dark color)
- Add the fava beans and water and stir until it boils. Once it boils, lower the heat and let it simmer for about 45-50 minutes. We watch our fava while it is boiling to skim it.
- When it has drunk its water and it has almost melted on its own, salt and pepper it, pull it from the eye and make it into an ointment with a hand blender.
- We serve according to our choice and our taste.