Wonderful fragrant pasta Flora, wonderful dessert with a crunchy cookie for coffee, for a treat, for children and with my own proposal of aromatic citrus jam!
This dough does not contain egg or anything other animal, so it can be easily made on fasting days but also consumed by vegetarians and vegans.
You can put any jam you want.
Our ingredients for the dough
- 200 g vegetable butter at room temperature
- 70 g powdered sugar
- 300 g soft flour
- A little vanilla
- Mix the butter with the icing and the vanilla until the butter absorbs the icing.
- Add the flour and shape it into a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of about 1 cm and place it in our pan. (the dosage is enough for a 28 cm pan and to bring out the designs)
- With our fingers we apply our dough around the sides of the tartiera.
- Spread the jam over the entire surface of the tartiera.
- With the leftover dough we open a sheet and make strips or strings and place them crosswise on our jam. If we want, we add nuts that match perfectly with the jam and add flavor.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 40 minutes until our sweet is golden brown.