Easy savory bagel that becomes mani-mani and we put it in an honorable position on our table. With cheese inside and tomato, delicious !!!!
- We cross-cut our tomatoes and dip them in boiling water for a few minutes. Drain them and peel them. Then cut them into slices.
- Preheat your oven, remove the cement (the paste that the pasturma has around).
- We take our puff pastry and place it in an oiled pan. then spread the slices of toast. Place our tomato on top, and at the end place the pasturma.
- Cover with the last puff pastry sheet, oil well and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Then carve it and put it in the oven at 180The for 40'-45 'minutes.
- I do not peel my tomato. I want it with its zoumaki to tie with the cheese and the pasturma and not to become dry
- we can chop our ingredients (cheese-pasturmas-tomato) and add sun-dried tomatoes and a little olive fillet. It becomes wonderful, because it increases the feeling of pasturma and gives a more spicy tone.
- another equally wonderful version is to add chopped Florin pepper or to spread eggplant puree.
-You can also make it with a crust sheet, if you like the crunchy sheet.