Easter cookies, fragrant, fluffy, and very tasty, that will be on our festive table and will accompany our coffee.
Personally, I like to make the cookies relatively small, fragrant, cute, to be able to put them on the coffee plate next to it or on a plate where they will look with their various shapes like ornaments.
- 100 g Corfu type butter (at room temperature)
- 100 g of vitamin type (at room temperature)
- 130 g sugar
- 35 g milk (at room temperature)
- 1 egg (at room temperature) + 2 yolks for spreading
- 450 g flour
- 8 g baking powder
- 1 vanilla
- Orange zest (optional)
- Beat the sugar with the butter until fluffy.
- Add the milk and the egg.
- Sift the flour and add it together with the baking powder and vanilla.
- Knead until our dough is fluffy and does not stick to our hands.
- Make different rafts with the dough and make sure they are the same size in the pan.
- Place them in the pan with oil paste and spread them on top with egg yolk.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 15 -20 minutes.