Excellent combination of flavors that young and old love. When it is baked, the house will smell of musk, and when it enters the table, as a guarantee, there will be no crumbs left.
- 1 kg of potatoes boiled for 10 minutes and cut into slices
- 500 g mixed minced meat
- 300 g grated cheese
- 1 large ripe tomato, finely chopped
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped leek
- 3 chopped garlic
- 50 gr white wine
- 100 g butter
- 100 g flour
- 1 liter of warm milk
- ¼ κ γ nutmeg
- Olive oil, salt-pepper-oregano
- 8-10 Tomatoes cut in half (optional)
- In a small saucepan pour a little oil, sauté the minced meat then add the leeks and onions and finally the garlic, and quench with wine. Add the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, lower the heat and simmer until the liquids are saved.
- Melt the butter in another pot, and add the flour. Stir constantly to bake our flour. Then pour the hot milk, little by little, and stir with quick movements. Season with salt and pepper and add the nutmeg.
- In a medium-sized pyrex, butter well, spread a layer of potatoes, add half the minced meat, sprinkle with our cheese. Then make a second layer of potatoes, add the remaining minced meat, sprinkle again with the remaining cheese (keep a little for the end). Spread our cream on top, pour the rest of our cheese, and optionally put cherry tomatoes
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until it turns brown