Wonderful, divine, delicious food, eaten by ooooooo… ..there is no crumb left! Melted potatoes, which melt in your mouth, with slightly spicy minced meat, and an egg to enhance the taste σας Your children will love it, and you will establish it in your main meals. Let's go see it!
- 5-6 sliced potatoes
- 700 g ground beef
- 1 sliced onion for potatoes + 1 chopped onion for minced meat
- 2 tablespoons garlic in the potatoes + 2 tablespoons garlic in the minced meat
- 300 g of tomato juice
- Water or vegetable broth
- 6 eggs
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- 1 kg smoked paprika in potatoes + 1 kg in minced meat
- Or turmeric in potatoes
- ½ κ γ cumin for the minced meat
- 1 glass of red wine
- Cut our potatoes into slices, put them in our pan, and add the onion, garlic, salt-pepper, turmeric and smoked paprika. Mix very well to get our ingredients everywhere, and spread them in the pan in order, so that they have the same height everywhere. Then add water or vegetable broth until 2/3 of our potatoes are covered. Put the pan in the oven in the air at 180The degrees, until the potatoes are done.
- However, as long as the potatoes are made, we prepare the minced meat. Saute the minced meat in a pan, then add the onion and garlic. Quench with the wine, and after 2-3 boils and the alcohol is gone, add the tomato juice, the cumin and the paprika. Let it simmer until a little liquid is left.
- When the potatoes are done, spread and spread the minced meat on top. We open 6 holes in the minced meat so that the eggs "nest". Carefully break our eggs and put the pan in the oven for a few more minutes until the eggs are cooked, but also the minced meat gets a light color.
- You can make your own variations, eg serve minced meat with french fries etc
- You can prepare the minced meat and half-boil the potatoes from the previous day if you have a table. So the next day you will have half a cooking time and your ingredients are almost ready