How do you like the idea of making potato pies so velvety and delicious, that in every bite your mouth will be filled with vegetables? If this sounds like a good idea, let's get started.
- 5 potatoes
- 100 g corn flour
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 4-5 chopped mushrooms
- 1 chopped tomato without seeds and peel
- Salt, pepper, oregano
- Olive oil
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Put water to boil in a saucepan and place the potatoes and wait for them to boil enough.
- While we wait for the potatoes in a pan, put a little olive oil and sauté the onion, the pepper, the mushrooms and the tomato, on a low heat, until they run out of liquid.
- Take out the potatoes, drain them very well, and melt them, and puree them. Add salt, oregano pepper and corn flour to the mashed potatoes. Knead very well.
- We take a quantity in our hand, we make a round pie and in the middle we open a puddle. With a spoon we put our vegetables and carefully close our pie, and give it a shape like a pendant.
- Place our pies on a tray with a greaseproof paper and leave them in the fridge for a while to tighten.
- Pour a little oil in a pan, and after it heats up enough, place our pies and fry on both sides until they turn brown. Otherwise (this is how I prefer them) we heat our oven to 200The and we put our pies to bake, after we spread them with oil.
They are eaten hot or cold !!!