A perfect idea for an enjoyable, velvety, filling soup that will get you out of the difficult position if you want a quick and easy meal. Creamy, velvety and tasty in half an appetizer at most.
- 3 potatoes potatoes peeled cut into squares
- 1 sliced leek (the white part)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 sc garlic
- 40 g of olive oil
- 50 g butter
- 150 g chopped bacon
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 100 g of strained yogurt
- Salt-pepper white-thyme-smoked paprika.
- We start by separating 2-3 slices of bacon for serving.
- In a saucepan add the olive oil, and sauté the remaining bacon with the leeks, onion and garlic.
- Then add the potatoes, salt and pepper, a little thyme, the broth and lower the eye and let it simmer until soft.
- Then remove the pot from the heat and mash our soup with a hand blender. Add the yogurt, butter, salt and pepper and mix with quick movements.
- Serve with baked bacon, thyme, and smoked paprika.