As the weather opens up we want to eat lighter and lighter. Today we will make a very easy recipe, one that also has a sunny day, and I will take it to eat in the countryside. Yes! Among the trees, down in the grass, like we children did! We will lay a tablecloth, and sit in nature. We have missed this a lot! That's why an aromatic, easy, quick, delicious pasta is a must. Everyone eats it, without me!
- 1 pack of spaghetti penne
- 4 ripe tomatoes passed in the grater
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 250 gr broken feta
- Or chopped green pepper
- 1 kg tomato puree
- Oregano pepper salt
- 1k s basil fresh chopped
- Olive oil
- Boil the penne for 3 minutes less than what the manufacturer says
- In a saucepan sauté the onion, pepper, garlic, add the pulp, stir well to sauté, and then add our tomato, oregano and basil. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- In a pyrex pour 2-3 tablespoons of sauce at the base, and then the spaghetti and sauce. Sprinkle the feta in thick crumbs all over the pyrex, mix and put the pyrex in a preheated oven at 160The degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
- A recipe with grilled feta cheese and cherry tomatoes is available on the internet. It is basically bouyurdi with spaghetti. In a pyrex we put cherry tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and of course the feta. Put them in the oven to bake, and while they are baking, boil the penne. Then break the cherry tomatoes with a spatula and dissolve the feta and pour the boiled spaghetti into the pyrex. Mix and bake. It is a very easy and quick recipe. Try it by adding a little garlic and basil.