Once a week it is necessary to eat fish. And if our fish is an easy fillet, it is honeyed with potatoes, onion, carrot and celery, then the temptation is in the foreground. So if you can not resist what I describe, then take paper and pencil and note the materials you will need, so that you have it in front of you!
- 1 ½ perch fillets
- 1 k sliced potatoes
- 2 sliced carrots
- 2 sprigs of celery cut
- 3 sliced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup mustard
- 1 glass of white wine
- Juice of 2 juicy lemons
- Salt-pepper-2 bay leaves-rosemary
- In a bowl, mix a little wine, salt-pepper-a little lemon and place it on the perch which we have placed on a plate. Cover with cling film and leave it in the fridge until cooked.
- In a pan, lightly sauté the onion, until it withers, the carrot, the celery, the garlic and the rosemary, quench with wine and add a little water, the lemon and the mustard. Let our ingredients boil for about ten minutes.
- Then add the potatoes and let them boil for another 15 minutes. Then we place our food nicely in a pan, and we add the fish on top. Let them bake at 180The for about. We take it out when the fish is cooked and our food has taken on color.
-always check the liquids in the oven so that our potatoes do not dry out.
-You can also add zucchini. You will add them ten minutes before the potatoes are done.
Accompany this meal with a rich green salad.
-Perch is a fish of exceptional nutritional value, low in fat, and very easy to cook. Moms include it in your children's weekly diet.