Wonderful and delicious food filling full of flavor and aroma. With plenty of potatoes and plenty of bread to dip in the sauce and not enough !!!
- 1-1.200 frozen perch
- 5 potatoes cut into thin slices (1.5-2 cm thick)
- 3 onions cut into thick slices
- 4 tablespoons garlic cut into slices
- ½ ματ. coarsely chopped parsley
- 2 sliced carrots
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes or 2-3 tomatoes passed in the grater
- 1 κ σ πελτέ
- Olive oil
- Salt Pepper
- Defrost the perch fillets and rinse well.
- Place the potatoes, onion, carrot, garlic and celery in a pan.
- Then place the pieces of perch on top and in a bowl mix the sauce with the pulp, add a little water, olive oil, salt and pepper and pour it everywhere in the pan from above our food.
- Bake for 45΄-60΄ minutes in a preheated oven.