A wonderful salad, invigorating, filling and very nutritious. The taste of the legumes, together with the match from the tsitsiravla and the vegetables, tie in with the sauce, which rests on the village nut that fills with taste. You can easily serve it as an appetizer or eat it as a main meal, since it is complete nutritionally.
- 1 pack of multigrain legumes
- 1 carrot cut into very thin strips
- 1 zucchini cut into very thin strips
- 100 gr tsitsiravla
- 1 onion cut into thin strips
- 2 eggs
- 2 nuts broken
- 100 g of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 k lemon and a little zest
- 2 k chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- ½ kg salt
- ½ kg pepper
- Boil our legumes according to the instructions.
- We empty our legumes in a bowl. Add the onion, the carrot, the zucchini and the tsitsiravla. Stir. In a food processor, add the olive oil, garlic, vinegar, lemon, parsley, salt, pepper, and mix until the sauce is homogenous.
- Pour over the salad, stir and put it in the fridge for half an hour to combine the flavors. Serve with boiled egg.