If you like grilled peppers then do not hesitate to make this wonderful salad with its many colors and such a sweet and aromatic taste.
- 2 green peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 2 yellow peppers
- Or olive oil
- 2xp vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- ½ φλ άνηθος ψιλοκομμένος
- Coarse salt
- Pepper coarsely chopped
- We wash our peppers very well. Wipe them and place them on the oven rack. Bake them in a preheated oven on the grill. When their skin burns on one side, we turn them on the other. Once they are ready on both sides, place them in a clean bag and close them until they sweat and their skin peels. We clean them from the outer membrane they have, their stalk and their seeds.
- On a cutting board we take them carefully and cut them into narrow strips.
- In a bowl, mix the dill, vinegar and olive oil, salt and pepper and capers.
- Pour over our peppers.
- If we like spicy we can also put a jalapeno pepper inside
- Bake the Florinis peppers in the same way, without putting the dill in the dressing.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.