Fluffy piroski with stuffing that you crave… potato feta, spinach, sausage, sausages etc. Easy, fast, just cheap and very tasty. Children love them, and for us adults the saving solution for our afternoon or evening, for the office, for the children's snack at school. Our dough does not contain egg or butter and so you can easily make potato or spinach filling etc for fasting periods.
- 750 g flour (approximately)
- 460 g of hot water
- 1 sachet of dry yeast
- ½ κ γ sugar
- ½ kg salt
- Γ kg white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the salt, olive oil and vinegar.
- In a glass take 60 g of lukewarm water, mix the yeast and sugar.
- Incorporate the liquid with the yeast in the flour and add 400 g of still warm water.
- Mix well and shape a dough.
- Set aside to double its volume.
- While we wait for the dough to rise, we prepare the filling we want.
- When the dough is doubled, cut it into 20 -22 pieces of dough. We shape them on an oiled counter in round balls. We cover them again and let them inflate.
- When they swell, open them in trays and place the filling in the middle.
- With both hands we pinch the two ends, and a crescent is formed. We take the two ends, pull them lightly and glue one end to the other. We stick the edges to the place where we have closed our pie. We press lightly and we have created a pillow.
- We continue in this way and the rest.
- Put enough seed oil in a pan.
- Fry our pies on both sides over medium to high heat.
- When they come out of the pan, leave them on absorbent paper.