A pie that children love very much and is in the first place at the parties at the holidays and at night in front of the TV. Easy and fast, which never stays a part, since it accompanies us at work, accompanies the children to school… even on weekend getaways.
- 500 g of various grated cheeses
- 500 gr. various sausages grated
- 5 slices of bacon
- 1 red pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 green pepper cut into small pieces
- 6-7 mushrooms cut into small pieces
- 1 dose handmade sheet or 1 pack of rustic leaf
- Seed oil
- We start with the sheet if we are going to open it. Make dough and let it rest in a warm place.
- Saute the bacon and peppers in a pan. Then the mushrooms.
- In a bowl, mix the cheeses with the sausages and vegetables that we have sautéed and the bacon. Then open the leaf, and lay 3 leaves down with intermediate sprinkled with the seed oil brush, pour the filling, and cover with three more leaves on top.
- Grease the surface of the pie well with seed oil and sprinkle it with your hands with a little water. Cut into pieces (not all the way down) and put it in a preheated oven in the air until it turns brown.