A pie loved by everyone since it is based on a basic technique.
Wonderful, aromatic, for young and old and for all hours.
Our ingredients (for 3 pizzas 32 cm from the pan)
- 1 dose Pizza dough or ready-made pizza dough
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 2 oregano sausages
- 300 g of cheese mix
- 200 g smoked grated Vermio cheese
- 150 g bacon cut into squares
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tbsp mashed garlic
- 3-4 mushrooms
- Salt, pepper, oregano
- In a bowl, mix the tomato sauce with a little oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spread it lightly on our dough
- We put our ingredients and our cheeses evenly everywhere and at the end we add a little cheese so that the ingredients stick in place.
- We take care when placing our ingredients to leave a point on the edge empty, so that they have room to spread the ingredients during baking.