A quick meal of great nutritional value, easy, tasty and above all healthy.
A colorful dish that children love but also vegan and vegetarian.
Particularly common in athletes due to the rich fiber and energy it gives is a hearty meal that lasts you for hours.
Also this dish can be accompanied by fish or meat instead of potatoes or rice.
Today's proposal is flexible because we will use whatever vegetables our refrigerator has.
- 1 red pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 green pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 leek cut into thin strips
- 1 carrot grated on a coarse grater
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1-2 mushrooms cut into thin slices
- 250 gr oatmeal
- vegetable broth (optional)
- Salt Pepper
- lemon or orange juice
- We put it groats from night in the water.
- Saute our vegetables lightly in a saucepan. Once they wither, add the oatmeal and mix gently.
- Add a little water and optionally vegetable broth. Add our spices and let it boil.
- Pull it from the eye, add the lemon (or orange) and let it absorb its liquids.
- Saute our vegetables lightly in a saucepan.
- Once they wither, add the oatmeal and 500 g of vegetable broth (optional) or water and our spices.
- Simmer and as soon as the liquid is almost drunk, add the lemon (or orange) and remove from the heat and stir.